2. Serial number must be fully stated. Otherwise RMA will be rejected.
3. A Copy of the invoice and the RMA form must be presented with the returned product
4.The customer is responsible for implementing appropriate data storage and safeguards to protect his data against any accidental loss. IBC will not take responsiblity for any data problems that might occur.
5. RMA number is valid for 30 days only- Any claim after this period will be rejected.
6. Any out of warranty item will be rejected.
7. RMA delivery & pickup are the customer’s responsibility.
8. Items that are electrically or physically damaged are not covered by warranty.
9. IBC will take no responsibility for any data loss due to product failure.
10. Any Item without problem description will be rejected.
11. Items are tested as per customer's problem Description.
12. All products are subject to the manufacturer's warranty and its relative Terms & Conditions.
Depending on where you live, the time and cost it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
HP Printers' Warranty Policy
. HP printers are covered with 1 Year Full Warranty; Starting from the selling invoice date to your customer. Invoice must have your stamp and the printer’s serial number (According to HP Policy).
. For DOA Printer rules, we have 2 possibilities: 1-The printer is from the local legal channel source (Disty) and invoice is less than 30 days, in this case the repairing rules will be as follows: The customer must bring the original printer box (Please make sure to inform your end-user that he must keep the box for one month), and the sales invoice signed and stamped. Also the serial number must be mentioned on the invoice. Now, after HP Repair Center conducts their final report, they decide whether it's DOA or not. if it's DOA, then the customer will get a new one if available, or a credit note if not available, as per HP rules.
2- The printer is NOT from the local legal channel source (Imported), In that case the printer will follow the normal repairing process (The repairing period in HP Repair Center is 5 working days at Newtek, for CIS it depends on the availability of the spare parts) . If the claimed problem turned out to be with the supplies (Ink or Toner) or adaptor, the printer CANNOT be treated as DOA, and thus, only supplies or adaptor will be replaced by new ones. And HP Repair Center must open the new ink or toner and test it with the printer to make sure that they both work properly and then get a test page in order to send it to HP (According to HP Policy). . The DOA report in HP Repair Center needs 5 working days (Delivery time is not included). . The repairing period in HP Repair Center is 5 working days at Newtek (Delivery time is not included). . All HP products are subject to NewTek, C.I.S & ALCS conditions. . In order to speed up your process, you can always communicate directly with HP Repair Center. And when you choose so, you are required to present the original copy of your invoice. . IBC is only an intermediary between you and HP Repair Center. Therefore, in case of any complaint, delay or questions, please feel free to contact HP Repair Center directly without the need to go through IBC first. . Finally we will always be happy to serve you and your claims are always welcome. So please feel free to choose the solution that best fits your needs.
HP Supplies Terms & Conditions
1. HP supplies must be 80% filled, presented inside their own original packages (Each package has a serial number that matches the one stamped on the cartridge). Finally it needs to be IBC labeled. So please DO NOT change the box or throw it away. Otherwise the warranty will be void.
All HP products are subject to NewTek, C.I.S & ALCS conditions.